Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

My Speech

/Today I am going to tell you about my speech witch is about Why junk food should be the same as healthy food.

What do you think? Do you think Junk Food should be the same as healthy food?


I mean like you can eat the same amount of healthy food as the same as junk food. Well I think No because you should really be  healthy food like veggies that i think most people do not like veggies but i think most people like me like fruit instead of veggies. I am also thinking Yes because If you like don’t eat like any Junk and you only Eat healthy food you could die as well because you have a low suger free in your body as well.


Did you know that when my cousin had a low sugar free when it was when we had a  fest at church then my little cousin he was like looking at the food on the table and he wanted to eat but we hadn't started eating and I new that he was hungry because she was like looking at the food like he was going to eat all off it but then he couldn't because the man who was going to star to pray when we eat first. After that when they were like looking at him and like staring at him. After that they were calling him and like saying his name and then they fed him jucy then juicy then juicy like until he wakes up and stop staring at the food on the table as well.


But any ways did you know that you can also be obese at the same time for example my cousin when he was just like eating junk food in the room with the door shut and then when  he was like trying to get out off the room it was like he couldn't because she was obes and he couldn't get out so then after that we had to finally open the other side off the door.


Ok so now how to stay healthy how to stay healthy is to like do a lot of exercise and to eat a lot of healthy veggies and fruit that i don’t like as well but i will still eat it as well but mostly the fruit instead off the veggies as well. You will also have to drink a lot of water to keep you fit as well. Also you don’t always have to eat healthy food all the time you just have to mostly not always mostly eat it most of the times ok most.


I think that you it should not should and it shouldn't as well because you should really be eating more healthy than junk food and I think you should really also not be eating junk food as well so i think that it should be and not be as well. What do you think and why do you think that?

I Hope that i have made you think of what you think and why do you think that as well. I will also want to share to you my speech that i said in real life and i also said it to my hole class. So hope you like it and i hope you enjoy as well

No comments:

Post a Comment