Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Seuke - 'Ilaisaane Fangufangumana Fineaganofo Vaitaiki - Tau'olunga #3

Hi Guys this is a video that is from my culture Tonga and here is the video and i will answer some questions below the video so hope you like it as well.
 I chose this dance because the song is in my culture and also the dance is at church.
Why I chose this song?

Tonga
What culture this song is from?

Is that there is a mixture of girls and boys and there is also people so-porting then and also the dance goes well with the song.
What I like about this dance?

What is good about this dance is that it is in time the people and people are dancing with then as well
What is good about this dance?

There could be nothing to improve there dancing because how they put all of there effete in the song and also how they put there facial expression as well.
What could be improved about this dance?

This story could be about a happy family living in a tiny house
What I think the story behind this dance could be?  

1 comment:

  1. Dear vaisioa
    I love this song so much!
    Did you record this?
    By AlzarahA

    ReplyDelete