Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Special Meals Week 1 Day 2 Bonus :8

Malo elelei Bloggers, My name is Vaisioa and I and doing this because I have been registered to the summer learning Journey and If you would like to register then here is the Website Summer Learning Journey welcome and I am making this blog about my special Meal. So My special meal Is Sushi I love Sushi because It has a lot of Ingredients in it and It also has a lot of rice and sewed and i love sewed as well.

Image result for Sushi

Guys I hope that you guys can tell me what your special meal is and your favourite food is by commenting it down below as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vaisioa,
    My name is Akosita and I am in your class lol. I really love the sushi photo you have I wish I could just eat it yum!. MY favourite food is....CHURROS!. Maybe next time you could tell us the type of rice that could go into a nice yummy sushi. Nice work.
    From-
    Akosita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vaisioa!
      my name is anaseini. AKA ana. i really liked your description on the top. it reminded me of the post i did called My day. maybe next time tell us why you love the seaweed in the sushi. does it make it taste good or better?
      from.
      Ana

      Delete