Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

Butter Finger Team basketball

For the last week of week 4 we did basketball and our coach's are coach Mark and coach Adrian tough us some Amazing skill's that you need in basketball to help us out. The amazing skills are dribble  bounce shoot pass and hoop.

My favourite thing was to throw the basketball in the hope and when we were having a game and it was girls vs boy and the boys... lost so that mean's that the girls... won.

This is me shooting in the hop 
They are the boys shooting  in the hop

I Nelly got the basketball in but I didn't.
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vaisioa,

    What a great post about basketball! Why did you choose the title "Butter Finger Team Basketball"? Was it because the ball was slippery? Or because people kept dropping it? You have chosen some great photos - I really like the ones of you shooting the ball into the hoop. What sports would you like to do next year?

    - Miss Percy

    ReplyDelete