Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

PB4L Lunch & Litter Wk:5

Hello, Bloggers
Today I am going to tell you about lunch and litter and this was May Road School's PB4L (Positive Behaviour, 4, Learning)

If students leave rubbish behind and doesn't pick it up then it affects the environment and then it will like blow away. For example if someone dropped rubbish near the beach then an eagle or something will think that it is food and they will eat it and then they mite die.

Image result for animal eating rubbish

Comment down below if you think thus is sad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vaisioa its me Akesa from Room 14 . I believe in you that if you leave rubbish then it will affect the environment. I like the way how there was lots of information to know whats happening . This is a great way to tell other people to not throw there rubbish. I love you story . This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete